Friday, July 30, 2010

* * * Stargazing! * * *


*TWINKLE*TWINKLE* :D Hehehehehehehehe!!! August 12-13, this year (2010), an awesome meteor shower is gonna be heyah! 60 meteors an hour!!! That's a meteor a minute! Ah, this is going to be awesome. I cannot wait. Especially since I might be able to hang out and go stargazing with my boyfriend. <3 (In case your emoticon deprived, that's a heart). Speaking of my boyfriend, guess what?! He brought a couple gifts back from Florence for me!!! It's pretty coin purse that's purple with little designs on it, inside was a pretty purple bracelet, and a ten cent euro. It made me so happy! :) Anyways, love the presents, and awesome meteor shower.

Now for today's topic, since of course, I have a lot to say. :P Today, we will be discussing the quadratic formula. Oh, you thought I was serious? PSHA!! Fudge nah man. Haha, that sounds funny. Anyway, yes, um, well... Song lyrics. I know I've gone over music with you before, but this is somewhat different. There are two ways to go through with this:

1) Go through a whole consersation with someone, using only random song lyrics as responses. Example- "Are we human or are we dancers?" says person A to B. "We are dancers, because... the humans are dead." b says in response.
The beautiful thing about this is, it makes absolutely no sense, but it's as fun as, whatever's really fun! By the way, those are lyrics from both Human by The Killers and Robots by The Flight of the Conchords.

2) Play a game where one person says a random lyric, and the other simply guesses what song it is. Example (if you really need one...)- "I need a gun, to keep myelf from harm." "Uhhh, Dirty harry by The Gorillaz?" "YES!!!"

It's that easy. Aren't you happy you have something to do for the next hour or so now???

Anyways, one more thing I shall add for today, my friend had a brilliant idea the other day, and i'm going to use it. He told me to put a quote at end of every post now. So, yeah, there's going to be a post quote now. Here it is, byes!!

"Insane people are always sure that they are fine. it is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy." - Nora Ephron

2 comments: