Thursday, July 22, 2010

CAMPING!!! :D


Saturday!!! So, if you haven't assumed by now, I'm going "camping" this Saturday. Five of us, including me, are going to be partying it up, then camp out in a living room. It's a real life experience man :P. So there's gonna be a firepit (= S'MORES!!!), a gazebo (= a random place to hang out and party!!!), and pillows (= weapons of mass destruction that my friend and I will DESTROY the guys with :P). So yeah, did I mention there's going to be three guys and two girls o.O I know! Weird, but sounds amazingly fun! Ugh, I can't wait, and yet it'll happen so soon. Hope my boyfriend can make it, or else I'll be sad :'( and so will Mr. T. I am ready for unhealthy food and scary story telling!!! :D Wow, so yeah. I'm excited... I wonder how many times I put an exclaimation point in this? I'm going to count... 18! 19! Crap.. 20. Alright, so my happiness has exploded it's finest. Next time, we'll discuss making hard decisions (idea from Kirpal, thanks XD).

2 comments: