Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HEY TURN DOWN THE MUSIC!!!


"Whaaat?!" Sorry, can't hear you over my incredible music. Truth is, we all can't hear each other over our incredible music. Why is it we like to crank up the music to the point of bursting our ear drums? What makes it so much more appealing?

I don't know, but here are my theories...

1) People love to sing to their music, doesn't mean they can. Loud music means no one will hear those awful mistakes.

2) Those people who love to sing, and may even be able to, may not want to be heard, so, yeah.

3) Loud music allows one to escape. It makes everything else go away for a bit. At least until you hear the phrase "Turn it down."

Now here's my random list of artists I enjoy:

Adele
Charlotte Sometimes
Lily Allen
Coldplay
Death Cab For Cutie
Vampire Weekend
Muse
Black Eyed Peas
Amy Winehouse
Feist
Mika
The Ting Tings
Eminem
Silversun Pickups
Kaiser Chiefs
Outkast
Shakira
Fatboy Slim
Goldfrapp
Lady Gaga
B.O.B.
Crazy Town
Jimmy Eat World
The Killers
Usher
Arctic Monkeys
Public Enemy
Zakk Wylde
3OH!3
Gorillaz
Beck
Basement Jaxx
Blur
The Raconteurs
Scars On The Broadway
Eagles Of Death Metal
Sublime
Weezer
Attack! Attack!
Jem
Kanye West
Flight Of The Conchords
Natasha Bedingfield
Bruno Mars

And beleive me when I say, those aren't all of them...

Anyways, that was my random topic today. Thanks Mr.T for the suggestion. :) And I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment