Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hi. Hello. Sup. :)


Good day. Yes it was, and then again, could've been better. It all began around 7:20 this morning, when my boyfriend texted me apologizing for falling asleep while texting me the night before. Of course, I wasn't bothered and anyways, I fell asleep right after he did. Other than constantly talking to him I basically wasted my day today. I sat in front of the computer watching You Tube videos, checking e-mail, checking facebook, and the occasional search on Google for things I could care less about (nickname generator?, what to do when bored, stuff like that). Obviously I encountered being bored a lot, but at least I got some laughs on You Tube watching Jake and Amir from College Humor, Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?, and Julian Smith. All I recommend by the way. This is no way I want to spend my entire summer, but honestly, there is NOTHING to do. So then, after wasting about my whole day staring at this computer screen, I decided I'll make a blog. And there it ends, or here it ends rather. This blog. This post. And on the period I shall put after this statement, blog you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment