Friday, July 16, 2010

Mello Yello, A Citrus Flavored Soda :P


Yummy. Oh wow. Heat, humidity, and slightly psychopathic people. What else will stir my day? To be honest though, my day has been alright. This morning I went to my boyfriend's house to pick up his fish Ron. He's going on a trip this weekend and so I agreed to take care of him. So far, I like Ron. Even though my boyfriend says he's a pansy, he's cool. The interesting thing is, I have the strangest urge to call him Weasley. You know, like Ron Weasley from Harry Potter. It's an orange beta fish, so it's understandable where I'm coming from. By the end of this weekend, I might even declare it his new nickname :P. Anyways, now I'm home with my new temporary pet, sitting, drinking some Mello Yello (hence the title), and typing away. I'm also thinking about what I should do this weekend. I might go to Pennsylvania, not sure yet about it. It'd be nice though :). Don't really have much to say... eh, I think I'm going to do something else now, so next time mi amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment