Thursday, August 5, 2010

...Titleless... OMG!!!


Anywho... Hello world. Rose is here. Here and not queer. {but I have a gay friend!!! :)} Wow, that was odd. I think I'm more crazy without the drugs... Crap, what does THAT say about me??? Ugh, it says a lot. Oh well, screw it, I like it. :D

Haha, yeah, alright. Back on topic... Lately, I've been on You Tube and I've been watching some funny vids. I have some favorite people now, like Destery, Shane Dawson, Ray William Jounson(my boyfriend is freaked that I know his full name...), Swiftkaratechop, and random freakin' others... Well I've been watching these, and I'm like, I wanna do this, It looks fun. I want a comment question of the day. I want to be funny for all to see. But... there's a couple things wrong. :( My camera, I don't think the quality on that would suffice. Plus, I don't know how people would take it. So, I need your help. Friends of mine help me. Let's get together and do something. Make up some funny crap, see what we can do with my camera, and just have fun. And also, since I want to, I'll have a comment question on here too. :P I think that's it...

Oh yeah, sooo, that little poll I did on here, Yeah, that's over with. It turns out all the comments are crazy because your mom said said it!! Duh. Now I'm done.

Oh schnizzle, we is in a spider belly.

"Humor is a rubber sword - it allows you to make a point without drawing blood." - Mary Hirsch

COMMENT QUESTION??? - What do you think I should do?

1 comment:

  1. By the way, if you're wondering where the heck "oh schnizzle, we is in a spider belly." came from, I shall tell you, if you ask :)

    ReplyDelete