Saturday, August 14, 2010

YAY!!! :D


I saw my boyfriend today... AND GOTS ME GIFTS! first of all, all you people that guessed are idiots. Like, seriously. He got me... So, today was great! I went to the fair, did nothin' but ferris wheel and walk around. I'm sooo indecisive... We played that balloon and darts game, [he denies it, but he was getting scammed] and we got a plushie cow. His name is now Mr. Cow. :P We also got some icees and cotton candy, the healthy stuff available..., we had smurf lips. Then later on, he kicked my butt in Street Fighter. I shouldn't have told him to stop going easy on me. But anyways, the gifts he got me were great! :D Alright bye!

Should I tell you? Nah. Bye.

...

...

Fine! He got me a pink panther plushie and a chocolate frog (from Harry Potter). Then the stuff at the fair of course. So happy I is. :3

COMMENT QUESTION??? - Will my chocolate frog jump out a window?

"If you don't appreciate it, you don't deserve it." - Terry Josephson [I appreciate :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment