Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Holiday Representatives


Yeah, um, I don't know. *Pulls out calender...* Alright, holidays. Most of them if not all have a character to them. Like Christmas = Santa and Easter = Easter Bunny. Well first, I will begin with a list. I'll probably miss something, or I dunno. But I will try!

January
New Year's Day Baby New Years/Father Time
Martin Luther King Jr. Day Martin Luther King Jr.
February
Groundhog Day Punxsutawney Phil
Chinese New Year Dragons [I dunno]
Valentine's Day Cupid
President's Day Abraham Lincoln and George Washington
Ash Wednesday...
March
Daylight Savings Time...
St. Patrick's Day St. Patrick
Spring begins...
April
April Fool's Day...
Easter Easter Bunny
Earth Day Earth
Administrative Professional's Day Administrative Professionals
May
Cinco De Mayo...
Mother's Day Mothers
Armed Forces Day Armed Forces
Memorial Day The Memory of Soldiers
June
Flag Day Flag...
Father's Day Fathers
Summer begins...
July
Independence Day America!
August... nothin!
September
Labor Day Labor...
Grandparent's Day Grandparents
Autumn begins...
October
Columbus Day Columbus
United Nations Day United Nations...
Halloween Monsters
MY BIRTHDAY!!! ME!!! BWA HA HA!
November
All Saints' Day All the Saints...
Daylight Savings Time Ends...
Veteran's Day Veterans
Thanksgiving Pilgrims and Turkeys
December
Wright Brothers Day Wright Brothers
Winter begins...
Christmas Santa
New Year's Eve Baby New Year's/Father Time

Okay, actually I don't think I missed anything. But so many representatives!!! Honestly there was no point to this. Ummm, you know what month my birthday is in. I expect presents. Thanks! :D

COMMENT QUESTION??? - What's your favorite holiday... not your birthday?

"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living." - Amanda Bradley

1 comment:

  1. Favorite holday is definitely..
    heh I dont know! I like them all but I dont have one thats really my favorite :P

    ReplyDelete